Like any non-profit organization, ArtSeed relies on volunteers of all sorts, on their time and ideas, and on their talents and donations. We provide all kinds of opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people through a respected organization that serves diverse Bay Area communities. Volunteers assist in the office and the classroom, help with events, develop special projects, and serve on the Board of Directors. Fund-raising and public relations skills are particularly appreciated, but even things as simple as helping transport students and objects are needed and welcomed. We need your special skills and energy, and we hope you will join us in what we do. Please be in touch!
Interested in participating? you can download the PDF version of ArtSeed’s Participant Profile Waiver form. Fill this out and sign at the bottom of the page. Participants under 18 should also have their parents/guardians sign. Scan and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail it to P.O. Box 29277, San Francisco, CA 94129-0277.
Alternatively, if you are 18 years old and above, you can click on the button on top of this page and fill out the online ArtSeed Participant Profile Waiver Form. We look forward to connecting with you!
Aside from this Participant Profile Waiver Form, please send the following requirements:
- Resume/Bio (summary paragraph for publicity)/Cover letter.
- Students who want to do an internship with us should provide the necessary school documents with a description of the project and what opportunities they are looking for.
- Portfolio of your work (links to website, jpegs, or social media sites).
- Please make sure to include two references with phone numbers in the form.
- For Artists: Please provide an Artist Statement. (This could include when you started making art or teaching, what you do, what you’ve learned, and any general comments about your experience with other professional fields or just-for-fun endeavors.)
Thank you for your interest. We will get in touch with you and schedule a meeting as soon as we have received all of the above requirements.
Please call Josefa at 415-656-9849 or Gino at 612-978-3511 to enquire and make a difference.