Josefa Vaughan, Founder & Executive Director
Cell: 415-656- 9849
Gino Bella, Executive Assistant
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 29277, San Francisco, CA 94129-0277
1007 General Kennedy Ave. Suite #206, in the Presidio of San Francisco
View Larger Map
- Driving Directions to ArtSeed’s Presidio Office (1007 General Kennedy Ave.), located inside the Thoreau Center for Sustainability (1012 Torney Ave.):
Enter the Presidio via Presidio Blvd. or Lombard St. (if using Lombard St., follow until its end and turn right onto Presidio Blvd.) and continue until merging onto Lincoln Blvd. Turn right onto Girard St. and then turn right onto Eddie Road. Park in the asphalt lot on your right and find the handicap accessible ramp that leads to a set of doors on the second floor. Enter through these doors and take your first left into a long hallway. The first office door on your left, Suite #206, is ArtSeed!From entering through the 1012 Torney entrance, pass through the Seed Gallery and continue through the set of doors at the end, take a left (passing Café RX on your left) and turn right toward and through another set of doors. Walk to the end of this long hallway, lined with large window panes, and the last door on your right leads to our hallway and Suite #206, ArtSeed!
Additional parking can be found two blocks further along Lincoln Blvd. (instead of turning right onto Girard St., turn left onto Anza Ave. and park along the Main Post Lawn on your right).
- Public Transportation Directions:
- The MUNI Line 43, from southern SF, comes into the Presidio and runs all the way to the Thoreau Center.
- The MUNI Line 45, from Market and 4th, runs to the Presidio’s Lombard St. gate.
- The MUNI Line 28, from Daly City, runs along Lombard, the closest stop being where Lombard St. changes into Richardson Ave., near the Lombard gate.
- The MUNI Line 30 runs to Buchannan & Chestnut, nine blocks from the Lombard Gate.
A map of the Presidio of San Francisco can be seen here.
ArtSeed’s Labyrinth Studios:
At Park Presidio United Methodist Church. 4301 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94118
Hunter’s Point Shipyard:
In the Spring and Fall, ArtSeed’s Executive Director, Josefa Vaughan, opens her studio doors to the public, showcasing works-in-progress and finished pieces by ArtSeed collaborators of all ages. Exhibition dates for Spring are available at shipyardartists.com.
- Building 101 – The Point Gallery at Hunters Point Shipyard Artists Studios is just a few hundred yards inside the security guard gate on Innes Blvd. After stopping to check in with the guards, follow the road as it curves to the right to the largest parking lot near the largest structure in the area, Building 101. The Gallery will be upstairs near the right hand end of a very long hall. Follow door numbers to the open area outside Studio 2513 which lead to the Gallery.
Click For maps and more information.
- Public Transportation–
- MUNI Line #19 Polk Street – Navy Yard (some stop at Market Street this stops inside Shipyard.
- MUNI Line #15 Transfer at Post Office to #19
- MUNI Line #44 Transfer at Post Office to #19
- MUNI Line #22 Transfer at 3rd and 22nd St. to #15 then #19 at Post Office